For the last umpty-umpt years, my children have been “forced” to type UP a Christmas list for – ah, Santa.
I type one UP as well.
For the last umpty-umpt years the following have been on said list.
1. A Fostoria American Square Footed Cake Plate…I know with thousands of pieces of glass I already don’t use, it seems a little odd. But, it’s just so cool.
2. A BLACK Leather Bomber Jacket. Who wouldn’t want one? And I’m sure I’d look great in it!
3. The Movie Rebecca staring Joan Fontaine and Laurence Olivier on DVD. Ok, so I’ve seen it 40 times…once is not enough. Oh, that reminds me, I want that movie too.
4. A 2011 Chevrolet Camaro – ok, it’s a new addition, but it would go great with the black leather jacket.
5. A pile of cash. Really, fits every time!
5. And of course, World Peace. Afterall, I actually know a former Miss USA, and that’s what they all want!
Guess what, they’re all still on the list!
What’s a boy to do?