0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Do you hate Monday’s?
…here are some things to think about…
- Monday’s Child is Fair of Face.
- Monday was wash day in the “olden times”.
- More people commit suicide on Mondays than any other day.
- More people call in sick on Mondays.
- More people call in hung-over on Mondays.
- More people surf the web on Mondays.
- More people are late on Mondays.
- The Angels are commemorated on Mondays by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Monday is the day most associated with depression.
- Garfield hates Mondays.
- There are over 100 songs with the word Monday in the title.
- There is one movie called “Monday”.
- And a couple of bands with Monday in their names.
- Quakers refer Monday as the “second day”, to avoid any connection with Pagan rituals and beliefs that Monday is the first day of the week.
- So does the Catholic Church.
- The ISO 8601 refers to Monday as the first day of the week – Pagans!
- Monday IS the first day of the work week, therefore work is Pagan.
Have a good Monday!