You know, things that would help.
Here are some sure-fire ways to get noticed that may get you the type of attention you don’t want.
Attention like – a curbside, coaching, or corrective with the boss, termination, a SWAT team.
Stuff like that.
- Declare Fridays as “Casual Thong Day”, and follow through.
- Tell the boss to “pick a finger”.
- Take “slap a co-worker day” seriously.
- Tell the change team that their multi-million dollar idea “sucks out-loud”.
- French kiss a customer.
- Walk into the lunch room and take bites from everyone’s plate.
- Take the last four donuts.
- Sell you desk-top computer on Craig’s List.
- Dress UP like the boss for Halloween.
- Talk in baby talk all day.
- Hit on the boss’ wife at the Christmas Holiday party.
- Call it the Christmas Party.
- Tell everyone you’re wearing adult diapers because bathroom breaks steal company time.
- Say “All rise!” everytime the boss comes into the room.
- On bring your daughter to work day, get the wait-staff from Hooters to come have lunch with Daddy.
- Explain to everyone that the bottle of Jack Daniels on your desk IS lunch!
- Wipe your hands on the boss’ shirt sleeves when coming from the restroom, and say, “they’re out of paper towels again.”
- Bring a vuvuzela to work and watch the World Cup for 31 days on your I-phone.
- Forward every piece of “inspirational” spam to the “all office staff” mail list.
- Call in sick for a week and come back with an awesome tan and a new candy dish that says “Carnival Cruise Lines!
I’m sure they’ll notice!