0 Flares 0 Flares ×
…to your high school reunion.
- Stretch pants!
- Anything you wore in high school.
- Anything NASCAR!
- Maternity clothes – if you’re not pregnant, and at 58, let’s hope not Mrs. Dugger!
- Your Facebook photo may be your favorite, but leave that number at home, you don’t want everyone thinking you’ve only got one good get UP!
- Your Prom Dress, just because you can fit into it (and we all hate you for that alone), doesn’t mean you should wear it…even if it is retro enough to be “back in”.
- Anything too tight, too low, too small…we’re eating you know.
- A Burka.
- Leg warmers.
- Leather. Showing UP on a $35,000 Harley is one things, but seriously, leave the leather at home!
- Anything that says Valley View! Please!
- A shirt with grandbaby drool or spit-UP on it! We know you have grand kids, and we’ve all seen the pictures on Facebook!
- Anything from 5-7-9, Forever 21, or Just 4 Divas, because, you’re not, you’re not, and you’re not!
Can’t wait to see you all!