At school last week while several of us were having our morning gossip griping “coffee”, a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless…(Starts with a D and ends with an ebbie)…told us all she was spending Christmas in Cancun.
We were instantly jealous annoyed pissed intrigued.
Then, she had the nerve to say, “I’ve not done a thing to get ready!”
Again…instantly jealous annoyed pissed intrigued.
But, alas, I thought, don’t be hatin’, take the high road, be a friend…make her a to do list.
So…here goes…21 things you must do before going to Mexico!
- New flip flops
- New sun glasses
- Stop paper
- Stop mail
- Tell kids the trip is their Christmas gift
- Tell kids to buck up and get over it
- Buy new bathing suit
- Schedule Bikini wax, we don’t want things looking like a scene from “Sex In The City” ya’ know.
- Schedule Manicure
- Schedule Pedicure
- Buy purse with built in Margarita Flask
- Learn to say “I’ll have another Margarita” in Spanish (Un otro Margarita, Por Favor.)
- Buy Traveler’s cheques
- Make seperate flight reservations for the kids
- Make seperate room reservations for the kids in another hotel
- Board dog, kill cat
- Buy sun block
- Make sure she packs ALL her husbands “pills”
- Buy new thong – for her
- Buy new thong – for him
- Make sure husband manscapes
Looks like she’s gonna be tired when she gets there. Hope she has a good time anyway.