…can be fun.
My philosophy: Why be bored at the store?
Fun Things for Guys to do when forced into shopping –
- Hide in the clothes racks and talk to the customers – the little voices in their heads might start UP a conversation…ya never know.
- Pull wheelies with your cart in the Wine Aisle while singing “Heaven, I’m In Heaven”.
- Try on underwear over your clothes and ask people if they make your butt look big.
- Slip boxes of condoms in other folks’ shopping carts.
- Fill your cart with motor oil and condoms.
- Turn all the Elvis T-shirts inside out.
- Ask the help to “Please translate the signs into the native language of my planet.”
- Try to find something NOT made in China.
- Take pictures with your cell phone of people who ARE dressed appropriately.
- Count the number of people wearing slippers.
- Count the number of children not wearing shoes.
- Separate the clothing by color and not size.
- Sing the greating cards aloud.
- Walk into the Men’s Room and yell at the top of your voice, “What died in here!”
- Demand the manager because they don’t have a “Fromal Wear” section.
- Count the items of the person in front of you in the “15 or Fewer” line and raise a stink when you reach 16.
- Make obscene displays in the fruit and vegetable area.
- Stay away from the paging system!